Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Lego Train




I love the Lego train.

I have stepped on it many times.

The Lego train sprouts up everywhere.

Right now, if I am thirsty sitting here at the computer it will bring me a drink direct from the fridge.

Please note: ever since I have been writing this blog I don't have time to vacuum the carpet.

OK, well that is not true. I just realized the only people who may read this blog know me well enough to know I don't vacuum the carpet very much anyways.

2 comments:

teresa gennette said...

Should I start a blog so I have a reason why I don't vaccume either? What about the laundry? Do I need another reason or does this apply to both?

Marybateman said...

Those that know you (and love you) don't care that you don't vacuum the carpet. You KNOW your son is going to grow up and be an engineer, and these pictures are going to be priceless!!!!!