Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not Your Sk8ter Dude


I was going to make a post about the Lego train that Eric has been building all over the house (right now it is a drink employment system) but then decided it was time to say a little something about my oldest because I haven't really said much about him other than he does things that drive me crazy. And I know that is not very enlightening to anyone who has teenagers living in the house.

Jordi wants to draw comics for a living and will be going to College next year to major in Art. He spends a lot of time in his room with the music blaring while drawing and ventures out to eat and tell me he needs another B ink pen or that he has a band concert that night could I attend? (That really happened, I'm like Dr. Evil, I need the info.)

So I was looking for a picture to post of him and of course there isn't one because he hates having his picture taken, something about the camera stealing his soul. He recently posted some of his drawings on deviant art so if you would like to check it out go to: http://www.vins-mousseux.deviantart.com/ . I made a comment about the strange name he chose and he said "Well, it's better than everyone else who is Sk8ter Dude, I would rather be associated with sparkling wine than be a sk8ter dude". Well Ok then.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I have such good news! Brandi tagged me, and I wasn't going to do anything about it just like the last time I was tagged (and that worked out well) but then I saw she wrote something nice about my blog on her blog, so I was overwhelmed with guilt and I am now tagging you (exactly six times--Ethan gets one tag).

I told you it was good news.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Marybateman said...

Way deep drawings! But they're good, I see a lot of improvement!!