Friday, February 8, 2008

I Spy


So last week on a whim I stopped by my local thrift shop because I just had this feeling there was something in there for me. Sure enough, tucked away behind some LIFE magazines was a shoe box of buttons. I held my breath while the lady called the booth renter to find out the price for the whole box and when she said $12 I knew it was my lucky day. I had the best time sorting out the buttons and when I got them all organized there was a pile of stange stuff left on the table. It looked exactly like a page out of an "I Spy" book, so I took a picture of it for you. Only I'm too lazy to come up with what you should find in this picture, just find what you like.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Marybateman said...

How about...I spy with my little eyes a big orange button! That baby will certainly find a place of honor! I love it!