Monday, February 25, 2008

Leaning Tower of Leftovers


As the mother of a teenage boy, I constantly marvel at the things he does. Or should I say, I constantly remember doing the very same things he does that made my mother marvel/scream. Like the leaning tower of leftovers I found when I opened the fridge the other day, and I want you to know those containers are empty. Not a thing in them, well just the goldfish carved out of a carrot from the Thai restaurant that I couldn't bear to leave on the plate because it was so impressive.

While I was taking a picture of the fridge, Eric walked by and said "You sure take a lot of pictures of the refrigerator lately". Blogging will do that to you.

1 comment:

Marybateman said...

I can't make a comment, I'm still giggling. You really should journal, but I guess this is pretty good, way funner for me!!!