Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Airplane Obsession



I was collecting all the airplanes that Eric has made lately and putting them in a pile to take a picture so I could blog about how he wants to be a pilot or airplane engineer like his Dad when he grows up. And how nice it is when your child wants to emulate you, not only do you have that interest in common, it shows how he looks up to you and has listened and paid attention to your interests and passions.

Then I ran across the little note about what girls like. It put that whole growing up thing in a diferent light! OK, grow up and be an Aerospace Engineer like Dad, but don't forget to throw a few comploments your Mom's way either!

2 comments:

Marybateman said...

I guess he's forgotten how much girls like leg scratches!!!

Kim said...

Mary Bateman is hilarious. I was just going to say how sweet the list was - did you teach him those things? Apparently I'm falling behind on properly educating my boys.

I have the same kitchen table and chairs, and ummm...my kitchen walls are also green. If half of America didn't also, I would think it was a weird coincidence.