Monday, March 3, 2008

This Cold Has Been Given One Day and One Day Only


I had a very busy weekend, so today I finally gave in to the cold. A morning on the couch with some tea, a box of kleenex and 2 Ibuprofen (and a great movie: "La Vie en Rose") has done me some good. As you can see, I had plenty of company in the afternoon so when it got a little too crowded on the couch I decided the cold had been indulged enough and it was time to move on.


Besides, I'm excited. My son got his acceptance letter from the College of his choice today and I can't wait for him to come home and open it. Jordi will be UGA bound in September!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are a real blogger now! Love the photographs.

Marybateman said...

Oh my god! Jordi a college student.....proud moment!