Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Like To Be Really Helpful



My friend Kim over at Cape Bags (http://www.capebags.blogspot.com/) posted yesterday that she was having some bunny trouble. Since I like to be really helpful, I thought I would show some pictures of how NOT to catch a bunny.

Jordi and Lauren spent many an hour sitting by their bunny trap. (I seem to have lost the picture of the sign they wrote saying something like "bunny, eat this carrot".) But in the end, all they caught was themselves. The bunny trap was not a bad thing though, because the adults were very amused at cocktail hour and it kept them busy for awhile, a good thing when cousins are trying to catch up and reminisce about the good old days when we used to try to catch the bunnies!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute pictures. They have an instruction manual available, right? It's rainy today so I feel a little bad for the bunnies, think I should prop umbrellas over their nests?