Monday, March 10, 2008

What Is That on Your Windowsill Mondays


A new series for Mondays where I show you something else on my windowsill.


My friend Amy recently asked me why I collect wishbones and keep them on my windowsill. I really didn't have an answer for her except that my Mom always had a pile of wishbones on her windowsill and it seemed like the right thing to do. And because I am such a diligent blogger, I took a picture of my sons pulling on a wishbone to demonstrate why you might potentially want a pile of wishbones on your windowsill (to settle sibling disputes) it sadly didn't turn out very well and Eric claims to have gotten a splinter from the wishbone.

They just don't make kids like they used to.

Stay tuned for next Monday when I actually wash the window before photographing my windowsill.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty.

Are they real?

Karen Meyers said...

No, they are fake wishbones from Wal-Mart.

Marybateman said...

Ok, that was a laugh out loud blog! Yes, I'm still laughing, can't you see the jiggly writing? Thank god for Eric, our life would be so boring!