Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Before and After: Cranberry Red Ski Sweater



I've been working on more before and after pictures to show you.
This ski sweater was one of my absolute favorite sweaters that I have worked with and I can't explain why. Maybe just the richness of the colors or the dense and smooth way it felted up, but it shows you how powerful inspiration is, because I think the purses are some of the better ones I have made.
I have a few little pieces left to work with, maybe I'll do that today!

1 comment:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Wow am I glad I found you (through How About Orange's flickr group showing cool orange things). I fell in love with an orange purse you made. I'm sure it is long gone...? If not, maybe Santa will bring me one of your other cool creations.

Cindy