Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Morning Cleanup


I've been procrastinating getting back in my sewing room this morning and I just thought it was a little case of burn out after the past two weeks of high production, but check out what a mess it is in there. No wonder I can't think straight.

I've been rifling through my whole supply of felted sweaters looking for little inspiring tid bits to work on and then of course, never putting them back in their bins. Then I had to empty out all the bags and baskets I had stuff stored in so I cart my purses from show to show, and never finding a new home for the old contents of those bags and boxes. There is barely even a path to follow through the mess.

I think I'll put on my favorite CD "The Best of Funk from the 70's" and go get some cleaning done. I'll holler when I dig my way out.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, that's impressive - have fun.

Anne Edens said...

Hi Karen, I met you and your bags at the holiday market at Big City Bread in Athens. Wanted to say again how impressed I was at the quality of your bags. I understand why your sewing room is in such disarray if you had been creating all the bags you had at BCB.

I hope you can get some rest soon.

Happy Holidays,
Anne