Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Think I'll Stick With Sewing From Now On....


Do you ever read about those crafts and activities that are so easy and fun to do with your kids? And then you go out and buy the supplies, which you will never need again after you finish the craft or activity. You then make the time to have some "quality time" with your kids doing said crafty activity only to realize you need 4 assistants and a set up person and a clean up person to make it work and then to clean up the disaster afterwards.
When you read about making Jolly Rancher stained glass candy ornaments, heed my warning. Don't do it! These are impossible! Of course I should have realized this when the directions said "line the cookie cutter with tin foil". Who can line a cookie cutter with tin foil?
Well, I'm off! To clean up the sticky mess that is now my kitchen.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

Kim said...

I thought of something.

Those are COPPER cookie cutters!

Anonymous said...

Was this a Martha Stewart concotion?