Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Been a Busy Week










I've had such a great and busy week making bags for a show tomorrow. It has been such a busy week that I forgot to buy milk and this morning I had to put peppermint ice cream in my coffee. It was actually pretty good!
Here are a few highlights from my week., I finally got to use some of the beautiful watermelon colored wool I bought from Mood last time I was in NY. And I used up the last piece of orange wool from Poncho Mary.
It's been a good week. I have the best job in the world.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I can't decide which is my favorite! Good luck this weekend!

WilleWorks.com said...

Oh, I like the plaid one. :)

The4Rs said...

very creative bags! I still owe you a hostess towel/gift, from a giveaway but have been too busy to post on etsy. What are your kitchen colors? or guest bath for that matter? let me know:)