Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If a Bad Day at the Thrift Store is Better Than a Good Day at the Office, Then What is Better Then a Good Day at the Thrift Store?

Wait, don't answer that! That would be, as my good friend Nancy Martin says, TMI. Too much information.

Today was a great day at the thrift store. I found 5 sweaters, all different with unique possibilities. Not too many sweaters to put me into overload, just enough to inspire.

Here they are post felting. And please don't ask if I felted them in my machine, I will have to take the 5th ammendment on that.

This is the one I really can't wait to dig into, it has the most wonderful embroidery on it. I always get amazed thinking, "how did you get bored of that sweater?" and wishing I could see what replaced it in the closet. Oh well, it works for me!

2 comments:

WilleWorks.com said...

Great Day indeed! I love that embroidered sweater...I have sweater envy.

Kim said...

Wow, that sweater IS amazing! Hope your husband doesn't read your blog.