Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best Laid Plans


My friend Poncho Mary and I did a show together this past weekend. My first Jr. League show.
It was interesting, not really my "target market" but since it was in my hometown I saw my old dentist, dental assistant, hair dresser and someone I went to college with, who stopped by while I went to the bathroom, and I still can't figure out who it was. Supposedly she is going to call me, I'm still waiting.
I sold some purses, Mary sold some ponchos and I took some pictures of the booth to post here, but I left my camera with Mary and I can't get to it until the end of the week. I can't believe I won't have my camera until the end of the week! Ugh.
Eric clumb (what is the past tense of climb?) this tree last week when there were still a few leaves on the trees. They are going fast and I am going to miss them.

1 comment:

Kim said...

"Climbed", for god's sake!

Or were you just trying to get someone to leave a comment?

Clever.