Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Carrot Ginger Soup Purse


All week my cyber friend Kim over at Cape Bags has been showing pictures of the carrot ginger soup that Au Bon Pain sent to her after she blogged about how good the soup was on her trip to Washington DC. It does look good, and now that she has been using her Canon Rebel you can really see the glorious orange color.

I do love orange.

And lucky me, this week my friend Mary from Felted Heart called me from the thrift store and asked "Do you want a gorgeous men's cabled orange sweater?"

Of course I wanted it!

So with all the orangeness, I couldn't resist, I had to dig into that sweater and make something right away. This is just the first of 3 Carrot Ginger Soup bags. When I took it to the gift shop today and set it out on my display, someone walked by and bought it practically out of my hand.

Woo hoo for orange!

Can't get enough orange? Check out this blog.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for the mention! Your bag looks delish; perfect for a day out shopping for Carrot Ginger soup. You should put it on one of the "How About Orange" flickr groups (if you didn't already.)