Friday, August 8, 2008

The Secret Life of My New Iron


I recently bought a new iron. This is an annual ritual for me, I need to buy a new iron about once a year. (Why don't I buy and industrial iron? I don't know. I'm being stubborn I suppose.) Anyways, my new iron is fabulous and was the star of my extremely productive work day today.
So, I passed by my sewing room on the way to the fridge in the basement because I remembered that I had a bottle of wine in the fridge (that has nothing to do with this story) and I noticed that the iron was playing shadow puppets in the late afternoon sun!
I wonder what else the iron does when I am not looking. I hope things don't get too "steamy" down there when I am not around......

1 comment:

Marybateman said...

Maybe you should leave a few wrinkled things around to see what happens?