Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Well, I've been ignoring my blog duties again.

A couple of weeks ago Wendy from Bags and Buds tagged me to name 7 random things about myself. Of course I would like them to be random and interesting, but I'm not sure if I will succeed. Here goes, 7 random things about me.

1. I'm not very neat, but I'm a binge cleaner. Every now and then I get totally fed up with the mess and clean. I never know when this will happen though.
2. My favorite food growing up was Chicken Fricassee. I always requested it for my birthday dinner because my brothers LEAST favorite food was Chicken Fricassee.
3. I'm a morning person. Could it be the coffee?
4. I wanted to change my name to "Candy" growing up. My parents wouldn't let me.
5. I love toasted almonds on anything.
6. I have read "Gone With the Wind" 3 times.
7. Even though I have an Art degree, my favorite class in college was Astronomy. But please, don't ask me to remember anything about it!

Well, there you go, pretty random stuff!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Candy, don't even think about tagging me.