Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby In A Bag


When I sell a purse, and it goes out into the world, I never know what its destiny will be. Unless of course I sell a purse to my sister in law's best friend, who then gives it as a Christmas gift to some friends of hers in New Zealand (because it is summer there) and then sends me pictures!
So now I know that in New Zealand, there is the cutest baby being toted around in a purse I made. Can I tell you how happy this makes me?
Love those cheeks!
And the little red fuzz on the top of the head.
It's OK my bag has been upstaged by a cute baby in New Zealand.

2 comments:

Kim said...

new product line: baby bags

will we be able to purchase matching babies?

Karen Faulkner said...

Hi Karen, this is one of my favorite things about Etsy, sending my creations out into the world, sometimes to places I will never visit.
I was quite a fan of Family Affair and there is a Buffy resemblance! I even had a Mrs. Beasley doll!