Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goin Campin




Eric and I and our friend Mary (you may know her from the comments section!) are going camping at Cumberland Island this weekend. Can't wait.

Let's just hope the bugs aren't too bad and the raccoons don't eat our food and we don't run over an armadillo (affectionately know as "possum on the half shell") and it doesn't rain and we don't get Lyme disease or bitten by a wild horse. Did I leave anything out? Well, even if any of those things do happen it will all be well worth it because it is so beautiful there.

Posted are pictures of our last camping trip to Cumberland, as you can see the tree climbing is fantastic! Eric is going to have a blast with that.I"ll be back on Monday with lots of pictures I'm sure. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Other people are leaving comments?!

Hi Mary! How is it that I always left comments first so I never saw yours? Apparently I have no life, which facilitates frequent crazylil blog checks.