Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boy In A Bubble


This picture of Eric's reflection in a bubble, while blowing bubbles on the boat was taken a couple of weeks ago before my weekends were hijacked by unsuccessful Craft Fair adventures. (That was a long sentence.)He was using dish soap, not very diluted, so the bubbles lasted a long time after they landed, long enough for me to get some pictures. That was a fun weekend.

I took this weekend off from just about everything. No sewing, cooking, or cleaning, I even napped on the couch while watching "Mary Poppins" so I think my brain has just gone on pause for a bit. I hit complete burnout, and I'm glad it happened on Mother's Day weekend, so I had an excuse not to do anything. Well, I did get this blog post in, under the wire.
Happy Mother's Day, and happy Monday in advance.

1 comment: