Friday, April 4, 2008

Teenager In Training


This is a picture of my little teenager in training. He already knows how to put on the headphones and shout "WHAT?" really loud when I mention things like "time to brush your teeth" or "bedtime." Luckily he is still my 9 year old when we are picking out books to read at bedtime. My Mom gave me a copy of a very strange book named "Uncle" by J. P. Martin, which Eric likes but I'm not crazy about so we have settled on reading a chapter of it and then a chapter of "The Twits" by Roald Dahl which I like.

My other teenager is on a bus hurtling towards Chicago with the marching band for their Spring Break trip. I have no idea how the band teacher puts up with all those cranky sleep deprived teenagers for a long weekend. Go Mr. Phillips! Have a great time! (he he he he)

No comments: