Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Pins Are Now Organized


I had my nieces staying with me for a few days, we had a lot of fun. It is hard to pack that much personality into tiny little humans, but it has been done with these two. Kiera loves to come down in my sewing room and help me sew, which usually involves organizing my pins, and that is just fine with me.

As they were leaving I remembered to give Amelia Eric's magician costume which he has outgrown, so I gathered it all up and was showing it to Amelia, and she asked "where is the magic wand?" Well, I hadn't seen the wand in ages so I told her she would have to buy a new one , when Kiera piped up "I know where the wand is, it is underneath the bed!" Sure enough, she went into Eric's room and pulled the wand out from underneath the bed. She has been here two days and even knows what is under the bed. Amazing. This is why my brother and sister in law say she will rule the world one day. I believe it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good news! They have high speed internet access at Chernobyl! Nicely organized bobbins.

Marybateman said...

How do you pack so much humor in your life? You are soooo lucky! I'm glad I'm along for the ride!