Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog Post Number Two (Wherein I realize I must think of a title for my posts before I start)



OK, so I now know that blogging is not as easy as it looks: you must actually have something to say. And you need to remember all those grammar and punctuation rules that you have gradually forgotten since Freshman year in college. (Like not to begin a sentence with And).


Since I am suddenly feeling shy about writing here, I will share a picture. This is what my freezer looks like after our first snow day in 2 years. I hope Eric is not planning on saving those snowballs too long, because we are down to one ice cream sandwich and we need to make room!

1 comment:

Marybateman said...

I love the snowballs, so Eric! You could start a blog on your favorite blogs and websites? I find that there are so many creative resources, that it's so hard to narrow down the good ones. You should keep a notepad by you while you are working so when a thought pops in your head you can write it down. If I don't do that, I'm soon off to another thought!