Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Post Number One


Dear Anyone who will take the time to read my blog,

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for about 3 months now, mainly because I have enjoyed reading blogs for the last year and wanted to get my 2 cents out there. I have only posted a comment once (when I thought I might win some fabric!) so I have been a "lurker" for over a year, just reading and not participating.

My favorite blogs are the ones that seem to have the correct ratio of photos to witty comentary. I will strive to achieve this balance. Now I must figure out how to add a photo to this post!

So in the spirit of being totally random, I share with you a picture of my Mother and Father in Law in the early 1960's. They look so glamorous, I think that sets a good tone.

2 comments:

Marybateman said...

You are off to a good start, I love the picture. I see Alex in his Dad!

OhSewHannah said...

Well, I'm not much of a blog reader or commenter, but your candor has prompted me to write in and say 'Hello.'

Good Luck on your new blog and etsy shop. I think your purses are stunning!