Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ooooooops, I Forgot I had a Blog


I spent a few days at my parent's cottage near Buffalo this week, and I reached such a complete level of relaxation I forgot to blog. I also forgot to cook, clean, do laundry, pay bills and be responsible in any way. I have to learn these things again, (somewhat like a stroke victim) so be patient while I get back on the bandwagon.

I had some major thrifting success, so when I came home the first thing I had to do was make a couple of new purses. Then I was able to shop for groceries and attend to real life again.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Do stroke victims always tease others by mentioning new creations and not providing photographs? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great time at the beach. I am jealous so I guess I need to go soon. I too forgot to blog but it was not from being on vacation but from working on Mary's studio so much that I was so hot and worn out from paint fumes and such that I was incapable of thought when I got back home each evening.Then last weekend I sat down and wrote 6 blog entries and caught up with that. Now - I wish I could make myself sit down and pay my bills. Good luck coming back to reality!